How often should you service your watch?
We recommend that your watch have a complete service approximately every three to five years. The intervals between individual services vary considerably depending on how the watch is used and the conditions under which it operates.
What does the watch servicing entail?
- Disassembly of bracelet and case
- Glass and gaskets discarded where applicable
- Case and bracelet cleaned via ultra-sonic
- Complete dismantling of the movement
- Watch movement parts cleaned by means of agitation
- Repair or replacement of worn/defective components
- Pressure testing where applicable for waterproof models
- Movement regulated and timed, then tested for 7 days
- Watch is then fully reassembled
- Contact or Visit us today for a quick assessment!
We offer a 12 month warranty with a complete service. Please note this does not include self-accidental or deliberate damage.